Super Bowl Safety Tips And Recipe
Super Bowl Sunday is not a marked holiday, but it might as well be, with how popular it is. For all those football fans out there, do not let safety fall to the side in your excitement for the game. Keep these safety tips in mind and impress your guests with this quick and easy recipe.
- Avoid drinking too much too fast, no matter how excited you are. Control your alcohol intake by taking breaks to eat and alternating between non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- If you plan on drinking do not plan to get behind the wheel. Designate someone to drive or keep the number of a local cab company on hand to get you home safely.
- If you are hosting you should be sure to serve lots of food that is high in protein as well as non-alcoholic drinks to keep your guests from getting too out of hand.
White Trash Puff Balls Recipe:
- 1, 8-ounce package of sliced pepperoni
- 1, 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out the crescent rolls and separate the individual triangle shaped pieces of dough.
- Flatten the dough triangles and slice them to make three small triangles.
- Chop the pepperoni into small pieces and then mix the pepperoni into the cream cheese.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture into the center of the small dough triangles and pinch up all of the sides around the filling.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for around 11 minutes or until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Contact the Gregory Insurance Group in Addison and Dallas for all of your insurance needs in Texas. Let us give you the protection you need to enjoy the Super Bowl!